AdSense

Friday, January 8, 2016

Karting in KCT Tarlac

Why:
Karting was one of the activities in my very long bucketlist. I decided to tick it off one saturday afternoon. :)

What:
Kart racing or karting is a variant of open-wheel motorsport with small, open, four-wheeled vehicles called karts, go-karts, or gearbox/shifter karts depending on the design. They are usually raced on scaled-down circuits. Karting is commonly perceived as the stepping stone to the higher ranks of motorsports. (Wikipedia)

Where:
The only racing park I know is Tarlac's KCT which is very favorable as I am an hour away from the City.






How:
KCT is very easy to locate as it is just in front of SM Tarlac City and very accessible since most buses going North pass by the place.

Via Public Vehicle:
Ride any bus going North and ask if they will be passing SM Tarlac. 

Via Private Vehicle:
You can opt to take NLEX - SCTEX - Luisita exit and head to Tarlac City or take the Mc Arthur Hi-way.

Important Details:
Operating Hours: Opens at 3:00PM during weekdays and 10:00AM during weekends
Rates: 
Php 120 - 5 mins - Kiddie Kart
PHP 250 - 5 mins - Euro Kart (Adults)
PHP 250 - 5 mins - Twin Seater

You can make 4 or more laps in 5 minutes. It's enough to hit that adrenaline.

What Else to Do in KCT:
Dine and chill at Chap's Diner, Chap's Cafe and Trackside Grill
Loose yourself at KTV Lounges and Gameroom bar



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. We are planning to go for a road trip to Tarlac this weekend. This will be one of our stops.
    http://manofwanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that I helped you with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. long travel jeep

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. pimp out jeep

    ReplyDelete

AdSense

Follow Me @indaygala