AdSense

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Across Negros Occidental - Sipalay Day Tour

As mentioned in my previous post, Kuya Dado have arranged the Sipalay tour. He pulled off a group of joiners for this tour. My partner and I joined a group of friends (4 pax) and a solo traveller. Using tricycles, we visited item number 1-5 below. He also hired a boat for us for item number 6-7.

Places we visited:
1. Campoquino Bay
2. Campoquino Summit
3. Perth Paradise Resort
4. Matlag Cave
5. Tinagong Dagat
6. Anajuan Islets + Snorkeling
7. Punta Ballo Beach

Campoquino Bay
Summit with the view of Campoquino Bay
Perth Paradise Resort
Hanging Bridge


Tinagong Dagat

(c) Ives - Snorkeling 

Going back to Bacolod, I tried the Shuttle Van. From Lacson Street, I rode a jeepney (Bata-Libertad) to Go Hotels (I used Robinson Mall as landmark). Upon reaching hotel, I checked in, dropped my bags in the room, rest for a while and went out for dinner.

Day 2 Summary of Expenses:
Breakfast at La Veranda - P50
Campoquino Bay - entrance fee - P20
Perth Paradise Resort - entrance fee - P80
Perth Paradise Reosrt - swimming fee - P100
Matlag Cave - guide fee (P150/group) - P22
Matlag Cave - entrance fee - P30
Tinagong Dagat - entrance fee - P30
Lunch at Sipalay Public Market - P104
Boat Hire to Anajuan and Punta Ballo Beach (P1,200/boat) - P172
Fee to Bantay Dagat for snorkeling (should be P50 but we haggled since we're group) P43
Kuya Dado Fee (tricycle and tour guide) - P500
Accommodation at Bafe - P150
Shuttle Van to Bacolod - P250
Jeepney (Bata-Libertad) from Lacson Street to Go Hotels - P7
Go Hotels Accommodation (2 nights) - P771
Jeepney (Bata-Libertad) from Robinson's Mall to Jollibee - P7
Dinner at Jollibee and bought snacks at the convenient store - P119
Jeepney (Bata-Libertad) from Jollibee to Go Hotels - P7
Day 2 Total Expenses: P2,462

Information:
Kuya Dado - 0921-786-5615
Bafe Lodge - 0921-626-1389
Tinagong Dagat Island Resort - 0920-902-2300


*** I used "I/me" in this post for simplicity but I was with my partner during the whole trip. Any shared expenses is divided by 2 :)
**** all food expenses were shared expenses. In the summary of expenses, you may want to multiply the amount indicated by 2 to get the whole amount paid for food.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Kat, sure. you can ask me through my FB account! Have a good day! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi. Just wanna ask if where did you stay in Sipalay? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beneficial thing about starting your tour in Vegas is that there are many tours and choices accessible, so you can discover a tour that is ideal for your spending plan. túlméretes szállítás Europa-Road Kft.

    ReplyDelete

AdSense

Follow Me @indaygala